Monday, July 7, 2008

Discovering oneself through tags

This is one post where the tagging concept is borrowed from several blogs I have visited.
I am: a dreamer, sometimes idealist
I think: of all good moments gone by
I know: a little bit of everything I think I know
I want: to give to my country in some way or the other before I am gone
I have: reconciled to accept the things they are than changing them
I wish: there were no poor in the world anywhere
I hate: flirts, ego driven, short tempered and "back-biter"/gossip-monger type of people
I miss: my childhood days
I fear: God
I feel: the constant need to change everyday
I hear: music most of the time
I smell: the scent of rain kissed sand just after the rains
I crave: for my own home with my parents and sister
I search: for the person I was before I became worldly-wise
I wonder: why people do the things they do everyday
I regret: words hurled upon near and dear in anger
I love: spending little romantic moments
I ache: when I pass by beggars
I care: about cleanliness everywhere around me
I am not: as egoistic or knowledgeable as some of my relations think I am
I believe: in myself and that destiny is written jointly by God and God's children
I dance: whenever I listen to foot tapping film numbers only when alone
I sing: whenever I like a new song or listen to an old melody
I cry: when I get emotional or think of irritating past memories
I don’t always: want to do something or the other, I'd rather be lazy
I fight: when I see the opposite person speaking a white lie w.r.t any situation
I write: to know myself better
I win: arguments with my husband
I lose: my temper at children subjected to work and smoke of any kind
I never: wanted to be the person I am perceived to be
I always: wanted to meet God and ask Him why He made earth
I confuse: different language slangs while speaking multiple languages at home
I listen: less and hear more
I can usually be found: smiling or brooding
I am scared: of my Dad's temper
I need: to liberate myself from the monotone of worldly actions
I am happy about: whatever I have achieved in Life till now
I imagine: an India - who would supercede the biggest and richest nations in terms of everything I tag: No one, because I know very few friends who might read this post!

4 comments:

UltaChashma said...

Awesome

Shini said...

Thanks dear! :)

dharmabum said...

but i thot the wife always wins in a argument? :P

and u hate flirts? :O

i have never like the ida of fearing God...and i know exactly what u mean @ the ache bit.

Shini said...

U ow! Here we have my favourite reader and blogger commenting! :D Now, thats not what they call flirting :) - so that doesnt mean I hate u! And I fear God - because God = my own conscience = internal voice - u see!

And yea - the wife always wins - so am doing a lil bit of publicity on the blog to confirm on that cliche!

Thanks for passing by my blog - dharma - i can see how u dont post these days but rather post comments! Good for a change! :)

Ideas, immigration and introspection

What is an idea worth really? For several centuries, and even the present one, it isn't worth a lot until put to execution. Years back, ...