Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back to the Blog World

I used to fear writing until this time. It used to somehow feel that I would
face bad situations if I wrote. Somehow circumstances would become as worse,
as and when my writing got better. They were directly proportional. It was mere
paranoia, nothing else.

Now I am tempted to begin blogging - once again. For good. It somehow gives
my senses a strange satisfaction. Its such a tough task to do these days.
Amidst the tight work - home life that I have settled into, it is possible
only after work hours.

Although, it feels good - writing like this is like talking to oneself. And then
asking friends and well wishers to see me talking to me! What a paradox!

Anyways, I just hope to write more.

No comments:

Ideas, immigration and introspection

What is an idea worth really? For several centuries, and even the present one, it isn't worth a lot until put to execution. Years back, ...