Friday, May 23, 2008

All for the want of a knee...

So many people take their health and well-being for a ride... even I used to... Now, I wish everyday that good health never fails me. Recovering from a ligament reconstruction on the knee is painful. Not only physically speaking , but mentally too. It makes you immobile in action and thought! The various problems that arise after the immobility is gone are enormous. Increased weight, TSH imbalances and so many petty health issues surface together... that I start wishing again, for good health....

I just wish to be slim, healthy and hale as soon as possible!

No comments:

Ideas, immigration and introspection

What is an idea worth really? For several centuries, and even the present one, it isn't worth a lot until put to execution. Years back, ...