Monday, June 16, 2008

2.5/5


Hmm.. so another year and another day has gone past, and the Big Time Machine is telling me that I am an year older! Does that mean I am wiser than last year or is it a good time to find out if this is a valid question for me, this birthday? Hard to answer.


One can sit and brood for hours on the year gone by. I call it the self-appraisal exercise. I can say that I scored 2.5 out of 5 here.Half of my good old habits died this past year and I half of them are either improved or enhanced. The other half of me has changed and I dont know whether its good or bad - have to take time to rate it. So, thats that.


On a better note, husband dear gifted me with horde of gifts but the best was the synthesizer! I played "Ek do teen", " Karz theme" and "Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana - DDLJ" on it! I am super happy!!! (touchwood)

4 comments:

Gangadhar said...

Hey Shini,
Happy Birthday. And that's a wonderful gift from your dear husband..
And when did you resume your blogging.. I didn't know that!!

--Gangadhar

Shini said...

I know.. I just began blogging out of the blue one fine day... feels good now that I am writing... Thanks for visiting!

dharmabum said...

touch wood. and belated birthday wishes...

Shini said...

oh thanks for the wishes.. am seeing the belated wishes late too.. :D

Ideas, immigration and introspection

What is an idea worth really? For several centuries, and even the present one, it isn't worth a lot until put to execution. Years back, ...